Bonnie in 3 words: Cheerful Consistent Adventurous.
1) What’s your favorite ’90s jam? Third Eye Blind – “Semi-Charmed Life”
2) What is your favourite outdoor activity? Kayaking and backcountry skiing, specifically done with awesome people over a few days! Extended outdoors trips are my favorite.
3) What is the longest road trip you have ever done? From Calgary to San Diego, California and back in a weekend!
4) What were you like in high school? I was not exactly popular in high school but was well-liked and respected. I ran on the Cross Country and Track team, played the saxophone in band, and loved learning!
5) What are you known for? My cheerful personality and smiley eyes.
6) Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Batman. Spiderman is cool and all, but Batman has got more strength, grit, and muscles over his spidey counterpart!
7) You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? Mustard Yellow! It’s different, can blend in or stand out depending on the context of the color, and it makes me think of the outdoors and nature!
8) What do you want to be when you grow up? Just what I’m doing – a personal trainer, motivating others to move well so they can live well in all areas of their lives!